The jewel of the Mediterranean and Adriatic seas, Italy is a dream for many to visit throughout Europe’s warmer mid-year months, though its highest peaks are well worth a scale in the cooler months. This country is also a dream from students all over the world that want to study and/or to live admiring the magnificent masterpieces and walking through the amazing villages all over the country. Your stay in Italy will be more memorable if you use your ISIC – International Student Identity Card that offers thousands of benefits globally.
Rome: the Eternal City
Rome, also known as the Eternal City, has been attracting tourists for more than 2000 years. Although it is very old, Rome is still one of the most amazing and romantic cities all over the world – unique for its beauty, monuments, masterpieces and the liveliness of each neighbourhood. Here life is sweet: Italian stylists, delicious ice creams, wine and food will blend into an unforgettable roman experience!
Visiting Rome means walking throughout the city, losing yourself in the alleys of the ancient city centre where it’s possible to find small shops, typical restaurants, old-fashioned shops, but also elegant boutiques and high-end restaurants on the most famous streets. Walking in the city means letting yourself be fascinated by the light, the colours and the views and glimpses that you can suddenly find.
Thanks to your ISIC, the eternal city can be every day sweeter and sweeter.
Here some benefits:
- 20% off to have a tour of Rome on the Big Bus;
- 10% off in one of the most popular clubs in Rome – Treebar;
- 30% discount on your apartment reservation with SpotAtHome;
- 20% off for your night out at Hard Rock Café;
- reduced ticket in museums like: Musei Capitolini, Museo Ebraico or Musei Vaticani;
- 10% off to enjoy a great dinner at Rossopomodoro restaurants.
Milan: the Fashion Capital
If there is a city that is worthy of the “fashion capital” crown, this is Milan. Milan is without any doubt the capital of the Italian and international fashion, being considered one of the world’s most important fashion capitals, along with Paris, New York and London. Milan is the one city that is cosmopolitan, that incorporates luxury, art, gastronomy, culture and that can be considered the perfect place for fashionistas, shopping-addicted and beauty lovers.
All the above can be done with an ISIC card that can save you a lot of money. Here are some examples:
- 10% off in the bistro in the heart of Milan – Bistrot Milano Duomo (for a break on a wonderful terrace just in front of Duomo);
- 8% Off for the AeroSTART, AeroDOUBLE, AeroFAMILY experiences. Enjoy the day with a breathtaking experience that simulates a free-fall from an airplane at an altitude of 4.500 meters;
- 10% Off in the Outlet Price at McArthur Glen Outlets;
- 10% off on the B&B Hotels accommodation;
- 10% Thermal Itinerary at QCTerme.
Venice: the Queen of the Adriatic Sea
Venice is considered the most beautiful city in the world because of its urban design and its inestimable artistic heritage. The city is built on an archipelago of 118 islands formed by around 150 canals in a shallow lagoon. The islands on which Venice is built are connected by 400 bridges and canals are used as ‘roads’. The old city centre of the city can be visited just by foot or via canals!
To take the most from the visit or from your stay in this amazing city saving with an ISIC card:
- 20% Off Murano Glassmaker Tour & Shopping Credit at Vetreria Artistica Colleoni;
- 10% Off on the Outlet Price at McArthurGlen;
- 8% off purchase of VeniceBox;
- Reduced tickets at MUVE Museums like: “Palazzo Ducale”, “Torre dell’Orologio”, “Ca’ Pesaro Galleria Internazionale d’Arte moderna” and many others;
- 10% off to park the car at the port and airport all over Italy;
- 10% off to enjoy a great dinner at RossoPomodoro restaurants.
N.B. All benefits above mentioned are subject to change without notice.
Non hai ancora una carta ISIC? Cosa aspetti, ordinala subito!!