Online Open Days
Discover Our 1-Year Practical Advanced Masters and Learn More on How they can take you to the Next Level and help you Land Your Dream Job. It Is All About an Once-In-A-Lifetime International Experience at the Heart of Europe!
Duration: 1 hour
Join our webinar and learn how you will be able to add new specific skills to your CV thanks to high quality programs!
ARE YOU LEARNING AS FAST AS THE WORLD IS CHANGING ?
Today, the challenge for leaders at every level is no longer just to out-hustle, out-muscle and outmaneuver the competition. It is to out-think the competition in ways big and small, to develop a unique point of view about the future and help your organisation to get there before anyone else does.
For the above reasons, graduate schools and universities have devised postgraduate master programs which are heavily geared towards the development of soft skills and guide you towards a career plan that meets your expectations.
SIX ADVANCED MASTERS WHICH TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Solvay Brussels School’s Advanced Masters have been developed to create this breed of ‘out-thinkers’. The Advanced Masters confer postgraduate university certificates in focused areas for Master students with no or limited professional experience (normally maximum 3 years). Advanced Masters are designed as full-time programs for one academic year and represent 60 ECTS each.
Invest in your future, join one of our Advanced Masters! With a placement rate of nearly 90% for our graduates in finance and 80% for those in innovation, discover how our Advanced Masters can help you launch your career!
– Innovation and Strategic Manageme
– Innovation & Entrepreneurship (in partnership with MIP Politecnico di Milano)
– Political Economy (in partnership with Georgetown University)
– NEW: Digital Transformation & Business Analytics
Study in Solvay Brussels School which is the faculty of Economics and Management of the Université libre de Bruxelles, one of the largest universities in Belgium. Solvay is indisputably the best known and most trusted business school in Belgium, by both students and employers. It is EQUIS- and AMBA-accredited and it welcomes more than 4.200 students each year.
The intended audience for this webinar are students with:
- a Master Degree or equivalent (4 or 5 years of study overall) or
- a Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent, preferably followed by 1-3 years of work experience.
(Admissions in the program are based on the candidates’ academic and/or professional background, and motivation. Proficiency in English necessary).
You Will Learn
- An overview of the Solvay Advanced Masters, their philosophy, their learning objectives, their structure as well as the faculty and the content.
- What differentiates our programs from other masters.
- How these programs can help you – among others – increase your chances to find employment.
- Job opportunities & examples of related job positions that our alumni have after having participated in our programs.
- Participants profile as well as admissions requirements and procedure.
Admission Deadlinenon-EU: May 31st 2019 / EU: June 30th, 2019
Manager Advanced Masters
Marketing & Recruitment Advanced Masters.
Student AM in Innovation & Strategic Management
Student AM in Financial Markets