Kick-start your international career at IUBH University of Applied Sciences
IUBH – Your foundation for an international career
At IUBH you will make valuable contacts and create an extensive international business network already during your studies. Further, you will have access to the extensive services of the IUBH Career Service Department which prepares you to maximize your employment prospects.
All the study programmes at IUBH are highly practice-oriented and give you the business knowledge that you’ll need as a future manager. Our Alumni are experts working for Ernst & Young AG, Deutsche Telekom AG, BMW AG and many more important international companies.
IUBH is your TOP Business School 2018 (FOCUS) with five FIBAA premium seals prove the excellent quality of our study programmes and TOP results in the categories “Overall Study Conditions” (Grade 1.6) and “International Orientation” (10/11) in the current CHE Ranking.
You Will Learn
- Studying and Living in Germany – top quality education “Made in Germany”
- IUBH Campus Locations – living and learning internationally
- Reasons for IUBH – Employability for your global career
- IUBH Study Programmes – all Bachelor and Master programmes state-accredited
- IUBH Admission Criteria and Process – apply anytime easily online
Admission Deadline15th of January 2019//15th of July 2019(NON-EU) and 15th of February 2019//15th of August 2019 (EU)
International Study Advisory and Admission EU
International Study Advisory and Admission Non-EU