One of the reasons to study hospitality management is because it offers great job and career opportunities for anyone who wants to get involved in the world of tourism.
Hospitality Management Schools offer complete education for energetic, enthusiastic people who have a passion for people and service. Those people who are active and have leadership skills make excellent Hotel Managers because they are very organized, creative and innate leaders. To work in tourism and hospitality, you should be outgoing, enjoy relationships with people, sacrifice time to develop a career (birthdays, New Year, Christmas, holidays, etc..), be service oriented and have the ability to work with teams.
There are many Hotel Management schools in the world, but only some offer the best education.
Switzerland is probably the most well known country for its hotel management school, but there are excellent options all around the world, like for example Tio University in the Netherlands.
TOP 10 Hotel Management Schools in the World:
1. Ecole Htelire de Lausanne, Switzerland
2. Les Roches International School of Hotel Management, Bluche – Switzerland
2. Glion Institute of Higher Education, Glion & Bulle, Switzerland
2. Cornell University, USA
5. Hotelschool The Hague, Netherlands
6. Les Roches International School of Hotel Management, Marbella – Spain
7. Hotel School Vatel, France
8. Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom
9. Csar Ritz Colleges, Le Bouveret, Brig – Switzerland
10. Ecole Hoteliere de Geneve, Switzerland
Switzerland heads the ranking, however cost can be high. Therefore you might want to look out for cheaper alternatives. For example Spain and the the Netherlands are good options in the top 10. These countries have an affordable living cost as well as good schools and are known for their great education.
One not being (yet) in the top 10 is Tio University, however the school is on the rise and you might want to discover them before they are too costly! This private University offers great value for money.
Check out their webinar to find out more!