To know about this program we invite to join a free informative session on April 4th. 2013 at 1:00pm CET (Amsterdam)/ 5:30pm (Bombay) / 2:00pm (Tel Aviv). If you cant make it of the date has passed register to receive a recording. Register here The Master of Global Innovation Management responds to a growing need identified by European, U.S. and international companies, who report that they are seeking “technically trained graduates who have a global perspective, who can think outside the box, and who can efficiently transfer Technology to Market.” This programme taught in English is designed to give engineering, science and other technology-oriented students a strong exposure to core business management skills while providing in-depth exposure to a host of global innovation management issues. It exposes the students to varied cultural and economic environments, in an international context.
- Master’s Degree specialized in Innovation awarded by the IAE Aix Graduate School of Management – Aix-Marseille Université, France.
- Master of Global Innovation Management awarded by Poole College of Management – North Carolina State University (NCSU), Raleigh, NC, United-States.
Organisation of Studies
The Master of Global Innovation Management is awarded after one year:
- From August to December (IAE Aix – France): participants are exposed to European innovation practices (courses, workshops, visits to firms, projects…).
- From January to the end of April (NCSU – United States): participants complete their training in the practices of innovation.
- Then, students finish the programme with an internship from May to September worldwide.
Given the great diversity of academic backgrounds, job opportunities are extremely varied both in terms of level and activity sector:
- R&D departments: conception and development of technical solutions for new products…
- Marketing departments: Definition of Commercial applications for new technologies…
Current positions for MGIM 2008/2009: Novartis (Germany), Redhats (US), Biomerieux (US)