When: November 8th at 15:00h Aalborg/ 14:00h London/ 9:00h New York/ 10:00h Buenos Aires
Who should attend: Students or Professionals interested to study a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree in Denmark.
What: Get a sneak peak at how it is to study at the prestigious & innovative Aalborg University. This online seminar presents Aalborg University and the importance of choosing the right education and the right country. According to Times Higher Education World University Rankings, Aalborg University is among the top 3 percent in the world (excluding college-universities), and holds the UNESCO chair in Problem Based Learning.
Speakers: Hear student Gamal Massoud speak about his life changing experience to study in Denmark.
Also meet Birgitte Bisgaard Nielsen, International Recruitment Officer, explaining academic expectations and terms. You will also have the chance of asking your questions to the student and recruitment officer.
During this webinar you will learn:
- Presentation of Aalborg University and the 3 campus cities in Denmark
- Basic principles of problem based learning
- Introduction to the international programmes at Aalborg University
- A students view on student life in Denmark
- Guidelines for applying to Aalborg University
[wufoo username=”web2present” formhash=”s1nk11r11vqdv2s” autoresize=”true” height=”543″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]