- This post is an intro to a Webinar given by Trinity College in Dublin, which can be found here
- What is the future of public events, will stadiums be full again at some point?
- How will public transport look like? Will people continue to preference the private car?
- How much of our offices will be populated after the pandemic?
- How has the pandemic accelerated of what was already a structural decline in retail?
This webinar explores how European cities will adapt to a new working model, the challenges and opportunities for urban development and renewal the last year has brought, and what it means to be a future-focused city.
It is moderated by Alan Duffy, CEO & Head of Banking, HSBC Ireland and former President of the Trinity Business Alumni (TBA), provides a twin academic and professional perspective on this area of increasing focus. It will feature Prof Greg Clark, Global Head of Future Cities & New Industries for HSBC, and Trinity’s Dr. Martin Sokol, from the Department of Geography.
Trinity Business School, the business school of the world-renowned university Trinity College Dublin is located at the heart of an historic campus in the centre of Dublin. We are Ireland’s leading study destination for students interested in General Management, Business Analytics, International Management, HRM, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Finance and Financial Risk.
We are EQUIS and AMBA accredited which places us in the top 1% of business schools globally. We aim to bring in class learning to life with our strong emphasis on experiential learning through the use of case studies, team work and professional development modules.
Students from all academic backgrounds are welcome to apply. A 1st or upper 2nd class honors degree result is required plus proof of English if this is not your native language.