Have you ever wondered if celebrities go to college after becoming famous?
Do they only get a High School Diploma? Do some celebrities pursue a Master’s Degree? The true is… every celebrity has a different educational background.
Some of them, despite they’ve gotten everything they wished for, luxury houses, expensive cars & all the fame they could have ever imagine, some of them still keep educating themselves by pursuing Master’s or Doctoral Degrees! are you feeling surprised by these facts? Would you keep studying if you were a Celebrity?
Also, it’s true that some celebrities like Kim Kardashian only aspire to obtain a High School Diploma, but it’s always nice to learn about good models to follow like Shaquille O’neal or James Franco.
- Kim Kardashian graduated from Marymount High School, an all-girl Catholic school in Los Angeles and chose not to pursue college in favor of other career paths.
- Jennifer Lawrence graduated high school 2 years early with a 3.9 GPA to start an acting career.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt studied history, literature, and French poetry at Columbia University in New York City. There is nothing that would indicate that he actually finished his degree programs.
- Kate Middleton earned her undergraduate MA in Art History from University of St Andrews in Fife, Scotland.
- Dwayne Johnson graduated from University of Miami with a Bachelor of General Studies degree in criminology and physiology.
- Gravity star Sandra Bullock was awarded a bachelor’s degree in Drama from East Carolina University in Greenville, NC, before she moved on to become one of America’s top actresses.
- Alec Baldwin studied at George Washington University, but then transferred to NYU to earn a BFA in Theatre. He was later given an honorary doctorate from NYU while speaking at their graduation ceremony.
- Shaquille O’Neal earned a BA in General Studies and then went on to receive an MBA from University of Phoenix and an Ed.D in HR Development from Barry University.
- James Franco can’t get enough of the college experience! He received a BA in English from UCLA, before continuing on to get an MFA in Filmmaking at Columbia University, and an MFA in Fiction Writing from Brooklyn College. He’s pursuing a Ph.D from Yale. He’s also taught multiple courses in writing, acting, and filmmaking at multiple colleges and universities.