We are proud to present you our new upcoming webinar with the world’s first business school: ESCP Europe!
Designed like an MBA, our Master in European Business (MEB) is a cross-cultural, life-changing programme. It provides an excellent connection to the world of business and a solid foundation for an international management career across a wide range of sectors, organisations and positions.
Over one year (divided into two semesters), students are given the choice of studying in Europe at the five ESCP Europe campuses (Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid and Torino) and with our partner institutions across the world: MDI, Gurgaon, India; AIT of Bangkok, Thailand; the Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Russia; and Tecnológico de Monterrey in Mexico. The MEB offers the opportunity to learn about business reality and professional behaviour in an international context. Students receive a comprehensive education in the major fields of management, such as marketing, finance, accounting and strategy. They work in groups from different educational backgrounds, fostering their personal development at the same time. The MEB combines theory and practice, with integral parts of the programme being live company projects, during which teams of students are briefed by a corporate client and provide solutions and proposals therein; and a professional internship or period of direct employment, where students work for a minimum of 12 weeks within a company. There is no doubt that the MEB is very rewarding, both in terms of personal development and the future career progression of our graduates.
- An international programme in general business and management aimed at students with limited previous experience in the area
- The chance to study at two of our European campuses (or even further afield with our partner schools in India, Thailand, Russia and Mexico)
- The choice of a bilingual or totally English programme, depending on your language skills and preference
- A 12-week corporate internship or direct employment
- Two professional consultancy projects, solving real problems for real clients
- A strong multicultural learning experience, working with students and faculty from all around the world
- A Master accredited by AMBA, the Association of MBAs (more on accreditation)
- The chance to also gain extra qualifications from the countries in which you choose to study
- A fantastic record on employment and starting salaries for graduates
…then we think our MEB programme is ideal! source: ESCP Europe