Are you a technician or science graduate? Are you hungry for more knowledge in the broad field of molecular life sciences? Would you like to be involved in the development of bio-technical products such as vaccines, drugs or bio-fuels? Then Molecular Life Sciences at HAN is the Masters course you’re looking for!
Did you know that this program is the Nº1 ranked Master course in Biology and Life Sciences in the Netherlands of 2013?
The Masters course in Molecular Life Sciences is a two-year course. It can also be done part-time in combination with a job in the professional field. You are eligible for enrollment in the course if you have a Bachelor of Life Sciences and you have experience as a lab technician in a molecular biology, cell biology or biochemistry laboratory.
The Masters will take place in the city of Nijmegen,s a lovely university town in the beautiful eastern region of the Netherlands. Nijmegen has everything a student could wish for: it has museums, theatres, excellent sports facilities and a vibrant nightlife. Nijmegen has something for everyone!
HAN University of Applied Sciences has a place in this program for all the international and national students interested into increasing their knowledge in this broad field. Below, we detail the 5 Reasons why Molecular Life Sciences at HAN is the Masters course you’re looking for!
- Professional Opportunities: The biotech industry, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and research institutions are constantly in need of competent, goal-oriented and interdisciplinary professionals. Graduates of this Masters course are able to independently plan and execute short to medium-length projects.You will be employable in positions such as junior project leader and lab manager. Another option for you as a Masters graduate is to continue your academic career with a PhD project, preferably in applied research.
- Translating research into products: The Masters courses at HAN University of Applied Sciences are internationally renowned for their seamless integration with professional practice. HAN’s Masters course in Molecular Life Sciences is unique in that it focuses on applied research and product development, and because it integrates scientific and project management skills. In this way the course meets the needs of the actual work field.During your studies you gain extensive knowledge in the field and learn how to apply fundamental research to biotechnical product development such as vaccines, drugs, diagnostic tests biofuels and enzymes.
- Two-year course taught in English: The Masters course in Molecular Life Sciences is taught entirely in English. You can combine your work with study by taking this part-time two-year course.
- Master in Molecular Life Sciences: Upon successful completion of the course, you will attain the title ‘Master of Applied Science’.
- Career prospects: The biotech industry, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and research institutions are constantly in need of competent, goal-oriented, interdisciplinary professionals.
Would you like to obtain more information about this program? Join our free informative online session about the Master in Molecular Life Science at HAN University of Applied Sciences:
[wufoo username=”web2present” formhash=”q1wnvc2u0rwgz14″ autoresize=”true” height=”483″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]