Henry Ford was an innovator, an industrialist and an outdoors man—a farmer’s son who turned his mechanical interests into a global company that transformed life around the world.
The impact Henry Ford had on the world is almost immeasurable. His introduction of the automobile into the mass market transformed agricultural economies in the United States and even around the world into prosperous industrial and urban ones.
Henry Ford didn’t invent the horseless carriage, but he brought the automobile to the masses. Ford’s vision, brilliance, his massive contradictions, his singleness of purpose and his boundless sense of self belief made him one of the world’s greatest leaders with a lasting legacy.
Here then, for your reading pleasure; we share with you 10 must read quotes on business and leadership from this remarkable man:
- Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
- Don’t find fault, find a remedy.
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.
- You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- There is no man living who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can do.
- To do more for the world than the world does for you – that is success.
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
- One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.