As more and more companies throughout the world have become multinational, they increasingly need executives who can deal effectively with organizational problems in an international framework. The International Business program is designed to meet these needs. As students complete this degree, they may elect to transfer from one international campus to another to benefit from interactions with various cultures including the social, economic and political conditions associated with business practices in different countries.
Business and Finances Job Outlook 2020 – 2030*
+8% Expected Growth
+750K New jobs demanded
Career Areas: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Investment, and Development
* US Market. Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Graduates of this Bachelor’s Degree in International Business will be able to:
Critically analyze and apply foundational principles, theories, and current research in the study of International business.
Examine situations and solve problems in business settings while incorporating (or integrating) diversity, multicultural perspectives as well as ethical approaches to decision-making.
Evaluate International Business problems using established techniques of analysis.
Appraise the political, economic, and social context in which transnational and international businesses operate and evaluate the interactions between international businesses and their environment.
Integrate transferrable skills in oral and written communication, teamwork, guided learning and independent study. Foster scholarship and research in advancing international business.
If you want fully detailed information about this degree program, join the Webinar to find out all details!
17.100USD / year
15,400EUR / year
You Will Learn
– What are you going to learn if you study International Business
– Why study this program in Schiller
– The Real Global Learning Experience
– How to apply
- Official High School transcript indicating your date of graduation, or official GED transcript /
- proof of completion of secondary education if you have studied outside of the United States or the American educational system. Examples may include the Abitur, Selectividad, Baccalauréat, International Baccalaureate (IB) “O” and “A”- level exam results /
- Proof of your English proficiency