Fully funded fellowships for MSc and Ph.D. studies at KAUST – a modern international university of science and technology at the Red Sea Coast
KAUST is an international graduate-level university that focuses on high-quality science and features state-of-the-art research facilities.
Quick facts about KAUST:
- Ranked 1st in the world in the a3 ‘Under 20’ and QS ‘Citations per Faculty’ rankings.
- All admitted students receive stipends (USD20,000 to USD30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and degree progress)
- No tuition fees, free housing, free health insurance, relocation support
- MS, Ph.D., and combined MS/Ph.D. study programs
- Fully-funded internships options (stipends and covered travel, accommodation, and insurance costs)
- Professors are renowned scientists from all over the world
- A low students-to-professors ratio (7:1) guarantees ample individual attention to each student
- Number of nationalities on campus: 108
- Coeducational university, 35% of students are female
- Self-sufficient campus on the shores of the Red Sea, with a clinic, shops, restaurants, and recreation centers
In this webinar, you will learn about studies at KAUST, with emphasis on the four academic programs in the Division of Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE):
- Computer Science (CS)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE)
- Applied mathematics and Computational Science (AMCS)
Register for this webinar to find out more!
You Will Learn
- What is KAUST?
- Why study at KAUST?
- Degrees and Academic Programs (MS, Ph.D., and MS/Ph.D.)
- Eligibility and Admission Requirement
- Benefits; Stipends, free tuition, free accommodation, free housing, free insurance, relocation support
- Internship opportunities
Admission Requirements• Academic degree certificates • Official university transcripts (an average score equivalent to B or higher in ECTS is required) • Curriculum Vitae (CV) • Statement of purpose • Three letters of recommendation • Official TOEFL or IELTS Academic score • Official GRE scores (GRE submission is encouraged but not mandatory) • The language of instruction is English in all programs
Admission DeadlineAdmission deadlines for the 2021 Fall Semester: • January 15, 2021 • March 1, 2021
Assistant Dean, Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Division
Associate Dean, Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Division
Student Internship Specialist