Online Open Days
Study Ranked N° 1 Business School in Germany or one of the largest business schools in the UK!
GISMA BUSINESS SCHOOL
Based in Germany, GISMA, is 100 percent committed to providing top-quality business education to those looking to further their career in various industry sectors. With a strong emphasis on employability GISMA’s graduates have aspired to such sectors as: banking, financial services, engineering, mechanical engineering, oil and gas, information technology, consulting, and business services.
In a growing and highly competitive job market, our programmes give students the edge they need, assisting with their short and long term career goals. Study in Germany – 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy.
Why choose GISMA?
- A boutique business school – a tailored approach to students
- GISMA’s MBA programmes enjoy accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011.
- Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg, Hannover and London
- Programmes taught 100% in English and free German lessons available
MSc International Business ManagementKingston Business School, part of Kingston University, is a long-established, leading provider of management and business education for business professionals at all stages in their career. It is one of the largest business schools in the UK.
MSc focuses on business on a global scale, this postgraduate degree develops fundamentals of business strategy through to developing commercial awareness and understanding the international business environment.
The course takes a hands-on practical focus with simulations and relevant case studies to further enhance the learning experience. Awarded by Kingston University and delivered at our GISMA Hannover campus.
This MSc is for aspiring business leaders who want a global experience. Recent graduates or individuals with a few years business experience will flourish in this international environment.
Why choose Kingston University?
Kingston University a globally recognised UK University with accreditations from AACSB and EFMD
- This programme also benefits from AMBA and EPAS accreditation
- Kingston University has been named as one of the top 50 institutions in England
- 95.1% students graduating from the University in 2015-16 were in work or further study 6 months on With this MSc
International Business Management, your career will be rocketed to new global heights. The prestige of the award institution coupled with a fantastic location in Germany offers students the opportunity to develop multiple employment skills and gain the confidence to enter numerous industries and sectors.
Sign up for our Webinar and ask your questions!
Webinar Duration: 45 mins
You Will Learn
- Why choose GISMA and Kingston Business Schools?
- Admission deadlines
- Study in Germany
- Career aspects
- Scholarships and Visa process