Online Open Days
Transit into business with the SMU Master of Science in Management (MiM)
The SMU Master of Science in Management (MiM) programme is designed to provide undergraduates with no prior business experience with a sound business and management foundation to facilitate their transition into business.Delivered by SMU faculty and industry practitioners, this intensive 18-month programme offers a broad but vigorous management education with a Global Asia perspective, along with a paid internship.
Applicants to the SMU MiM programme must possess:
- A good Bachelor’s degree in any undergraduate field from a reputable institution
- A good score in the GMAT/GRE/SMU Admissions Test
- A good IELTS/TOEFL score (TOEFL/ IELTS is required if the medium of instruction of your undergraduate studies was not in English. It must be taken within the last 2 years at the time of submitting your application.)
You Will Learn
- About the Singapore Management University’s (SMU) Lee Kong Chian School of Business (LKCSB)
- About the MiM program, structure, curriculum and internship
- Discover how the SMU MiM can help kick-start your career.
- Admission requirements and application procedure.
Admission Deadline30 NOV 2018/30 APRIL 2019
Master of Science in Management
Recruitment and Admissions