Take the chance to do your MBA at Tio University (Netherlands)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Tio’s Master of Business Administration educates you to become an all-round professional within large companies or multinationals.
Are you ambitious, driven, business-oriented, entrepreneurial, a true strategist, analytical, ground breaking and fancying a title behind your name? Do you recognise yourself in these descriptions? Join our MBA webinar!
Why do students choose the Master of Business Administration?
- You will have your master degree in only one year. The MBA programme is a twelve-month master’s programme that is available at all Tio campuses.
- The MBA programme hones your critical thinking and analysis skills. You can translate your analyses into concrete recommendations, plans and innovative tools at the strategic level. In doing so, you take various perspectives and developments within the organisation into account.
- This master’s programme leads to more job opportunities and a higher starting level and starting wage. In other words, a master’s programme is an investment in your career.
- With this MBA, Tio gives you the opportunity to enrol in a master’s programme in a small-scale environment. You can enjoy the many benefits of Tio’s personal and top-quality education while giving your career a boost with a valuable degree.
- As an ambitious student, you are able to choose your own curriculum and the structure of your MBA programme. You can choose one of three specialisations (international management, hospitality or commercial management) and pick your own graduation theme.
About Tio University of Applied Sciences
Tio stands for personal, excellent and entrepreneurial education and has had an excellent reputation as a renowned educational institute for many years. Tio ticks all the right boxes: enthusiastic lecturers, small classes (max 16 students), clear information, excellent facilities and plenty of personal attention – and all that in a wonderful atmosphere.
The intended audience of this online open day are students looking for a master programme, starting in September 2021, with a minimum level of English of B2 (CEFR) and finishing a bachelor degree this year.
– Private education with professional lecturers from the industry.
– 9 years in a row ‘Top rated programme’ and ‘best university of applied sciences’ in The Netherlands.
– Maximum 16 students per class (on average only 11).
– Choose your favorite campus in Amsterdam or Utrecht to study the MBA programme.
You Will Learn
The MBA programme
- You will learn more about the curriculum, the three specialisations and graduation theme.
- One of our excellent MBA professors will explain the teaching method at Tio University of Applied Sciences, which is focussed at “learning by doing”.
- One of our MBA students will tell you all about their course experiences and about the exciting opportunities during the programme.
- You will be informed about the international admissions procedure, the tuition fee, housing and package fee and visa for non-EU students.
- Did you know that non-EU students can apply for an orientation year visa from the Dutch government to stay after graduation?
- Most important, our professor and student will talk about the MBA career prospects!
Admission Requirements- Bachelor's degree. - 0-3 years of work experience. - English Proficiency: CEFR: ≥ C1 | TOEFL: iBT ≥ 90 points (Institutional TOEFL code Tio: 4764) | TOEFL papier ≥ 575 points | TOEIC: Listening & Reading 720 + Speaking & Writing 310 | IELTS academic: ≥ 6.5 | Cambridge exam: Advanced (CAE) - Grade C (scale 180- 184) / First (FCE) - Grade A (scale 180 - 184) / First (FCE) - Grade B (scale 176-179). - Knowledge of finance and marketing: This prior knowledge is necessary in order to be able to make a deeper understanding of these fields within the master. After registration, Tio checks whether you have sufficient knowledge. This depends on your previous education. If knowledge is lacking, an extra module can be followed before the start of the master programme. - Personality and capacity test: you will be invited by Tio.'
Admission Deadline1 July for NON EU students, 31 August for EU students