Study Master of Business Administration in Holland (Amsterdam or Utrecht) at one of the best universities of The Netherlands: Tio University of Applied Sciences
Tio University of Applied Sciences offers a unique private master’s programme
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme is a twelve-month programme that you can enroll in after obtaining a bachelor’s degree. During the master’s programme, you specialize in the field of international management, hospitality or commercial management.
By studying Master of business administration at Tio, you will…
- Get an accelerated program: complete a master’s degree in just 1year;
- Study the field of business administration that creates many jobs and opportunities for well-educated young professionals;
- Be widely employable;
- Study at the one of the best small business universities in the Netherland;
- Have many career opportunities;
- Receive a strong focus on personal development and supervision.
About Tio University of Applied Sciences
Tio stands for personal, excellent and entrepreneurial education and has had an excellent reputation as a renowned educational institute for many years. Tio ticks all the right boxes: enthusiastic lecturers, small classes (max 16 students), clear information, excellent facilities and plenty of personal attention – and all that in a wonderful atmosphere.
The intended audience of this online open day are students looking for a master programme, starting in September 2022, with a minimum level of English of B2 (CEFR) and finishing a bachelor degree this year.
– Private education with professional lecturers from the industry.
– 9 years in a row ‘Top rated programme’ and ‘best university of applied sciences’ in The Netherlands.
– Maximum 16 students per class (on average only 11).
– Choose your favorite campus in Amsterdam or Utrecht to study the MBA programme.
You Will Learn
1. Courses, projects and international opportunities will be discussed. At Tio we believe in Learning by Doing, this will be explained by both the student and teacher
2. The international admissions will be discussed, as well as the tuition fee, service package for non-EU students and the scholarship opportunities.
3. Marketing manager, Marketing Director, Consultant, Sales director, Area Director, Account manager, Consultant, Entrepreneur, Account manager, Sales manager, Researcher, Policy Officer, Financial Manager.
Admission RequirementsBachelor’s degree. IELTS academic: ≥ 6.0
Admission Deadline1 July for NON EU students, 31 August for EU students