Study Economics and Law in Rome for an international career!
Duration: 1 hour
Study European Economy and Business Law, a two-year graduate degree in English, and learn more about economics, politics, European law and history.
The Programme has a multidisciplinary approach and helps students develop their skills in an international environment of academic excellence and career opportunities.
We are looking for highly skilled candidates, with English language proficiency and a bachelor degree in Economics, Law, Political Science, Humanities, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Statistics.
You Will Learn
- Our programme, requirements and deadlines
- Dual-Degree with SOAS London
- Our programme Coordinator and staff
- Extra-Activities and opportunities
- Life in Rome and at the Campus
Admission DeadlineNon-EU applicants: 30 May 2019 EU applicants: 30 August 2019