STUDY BUSINESS AT HAAGA-HELIA UAS IN FINLAND
Do you want to build a career in global business? Haaga-Helia BBA in International Business offers a great base for that. As a student you will acquire both generic and specialized skills needed in expert and managerial positions.
Future job prospects include mid-level management positions as well as expert positions in both private and public sector organizations.
The specialisation majors offered are 2–4 of the following, according to the students’ majority choices:
- Customer Relationship Management and Communication
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
By delivering an SAT score with a minimum of 500 points in Evidence-based reading and writing and 500 points in Math, you will be admitted to study in this program.
You Will Learn
- Job prospects in the field of Business studies
- First hand student experiences
- Programme structure
- Fee structure and scholarships
- SAT Application process and immigration
Customer Relationship Manager
Degree Programme Director