Study at one of the best universities of The Netherlands: Bachelor in Commerce Entrepreneurship and Organisations at Tio University of Applied Sciences in Utrecht and Amsterdam.
Duration: 1 hour
Learn everything about the bachelor programme Commerce Entrepreneurship and Organisations at the Tio Campus in Amsterdam or Utrecht via this online webinar.
Learn the tricks of the (online) marketing profession. The marketing world is looking for you! After obtaining the Commerce, Entrepreneurship & Organisations bachelor’s degree, you know how to give online and offline sales a boost, both in SMEs and for a multinational. You might, for example, work as an account manager, online marketer, communication consultant or sales manager. Or start your own online business!
The study programme Commerce Entrepreneurship and Organisations at Tio University of applied sciences is internationally oriented, with study abroad and internship opportunities. Tio is a private university of Applied Sciences, offering small scale classes and lectures directly from the industry.
– Private education with professional lecturers from the industry.
– 8 years in a row ‘Top rated programme’ and ‘best university of applied sciences’ in The Netherlands.
– Maximum 16 students per class (on average only 11).
– Choose your favorite campus in Amsterdam or Utrecht.
The intended audience of this online open day are students looking for a bachelor programme, starting in January or September 2020 (and onwards).
You Will Learn
- Courses, projects and international opportunities will be discussed. At Tio we believe in Learning by Doing, this will be explained by both the student and teacher.
- The Tio student will tell all about the International internships and his/her Minor Study Abroad. Tio offers internships world wide.
- The international admissions will be discussed, as well as the tuition fee, service package for non-EU students and the scholarship opportunities.
- Marketing manager, Export manager, Account manager, Consultant, Online marketer, Social Media executive, Communication manager, Market researcher, Brand manager, SEO-/SEA-consultant, Entrepreneur, public relations, Content manager, E-commerce manager, Sales manager.