Study International Business Management or Marketing and Entrepreneurship in Holland (Amsterdam or Utrecht) at one of the best universities of The Netherlands: Tio University of Applied Sciences
Tio University of Applied Sciences offers 2 unique private bachelor programme in hospitality: International Tourism Management and Hotel and Event Management. These bachelor programmes combine knowledge of the world of hospitality and tourism with aspects of e-commerce and is offered at our campuses in Amsterdam and Utrecht.
International Business Management
International Business Management bachelor programme at TIO University is based on the International Business (IB) programme with a detailed focus on Finance & E-Commerce. For this reason, TIO aims to combine International Business with Financial World & Online Surroundings, providing students with an updated and valuable know-how.
By studying International Business Management at TIO, you will…
- Get an accelerated program: complete a bachelor’s degree in just 3 years.
- Study International trade that creates many jobs and opportunities for well-educated young professionals
- When you complete this business degree, you will also be a specialist in finance. You will learn everything there is to know about stocks, bonds, futures and securities and about cash flows during a corporate takeover.
- Study at the Netherlands’ best business degree programme.
- Focus on E-Commerce related to International Business.
- Have many career opportunities.
- Receive a strong focus on personal development and supervision.
This bachelor’s degree was awarded the title of best tourism management degree in the Netherlands for the ninth consecutive year (Higher Education Guide).
Commerce Entrepreneurship and Organisations
Learn the tricks of the (online) marketing profession. The marketing world is looking for you! After obtaining the Commerce, Entrepreneurship & Organisations bachelor’s degree, you know how to give online and offline sales a boost, both in SMEs and for a multinational.
You might, for example, work as an account manager, online marketer, communication consultant or sales manager. Or start your own online business!
The study programme Commerce Entrepreneurship and Organisations at Tio University of applied sciences is internationally oriented, with study abroad and internship opportunities. Tio is a private university of Applied Sciences, offering small scale classes and lectures directly from the industry.
The study programme CEO at Tio University of applied sciences is internationally oriented, with study abroad and internship opportunities.
About Tio University of Applied Sciences
Tio stands for personal, excellent and entrepreneurial education and has had an excellent reputation as a renowned educational institute for many years. Tio ticks all the right boxes: enthusiastic lecturers, small classes (max 16 students), clear information, excellent facilities and plenty of personal attention – and all that in a wonderful atmosphere.
The intended audience of this online open day are students looking for a bachelor programme, starting in September 2020 or January 2021, with a minimum level of English of B2 (CEFR) and finishing high school this year.
– Private education with professional lecturers from the industry.
– 8 years in a row ‘Top rated programme’ and ‘best university of applied sciences’ in The Netherlands.
– Maximum 16 students per class (on average only 11).
– Choose your favorite campus in Amsterdam or Utrecht.
The intended audience of this online open day are students looking for a bachelor programme, starting in January or September 2020 (and onwards).
You Will Learn
- Courses, projects and international opportunities will be discussed. At Tio we believe in Learning by Doing, this will be explained by both the student and teacher.
- The Tio student will tell all about the International internships and his/her Minor Study Abroad. Tio offers internships world wide.
- The international admissions will be discussed, as well as the tuition fee, service package for non-EU students and the scholarship opportunities.
- Marketing manager, Export manager, Account manager, Consultant, Online marketer, Social Media executive, Communication manager, Market researcher, Brand manager, SEO-/SEA-consultant, Entrepreneur, public relations, Content manager, E-commerce manager, Sales manager.