Study a Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering in Centrale Nantes, Top-French Institute of Excellence in Science and Engineering!
Duration: 1 hour
Interested in Civil Engineering? Don’t wait! Join the International Relations Team, Master’s Responsible Renowned Professors, Alumni and current students for a webinar to learn more about Centrale Nantes and our Master in Civil Engineering – Materials and Structures in their Environment.
Centrale Nantes is a top-French – ranked among top 5 – Engineering Institute of Excellence in Science and Engineering that delivers Academic Programs and Applied Research of the highest quality with the support of numerous strong institutional and industrial partners. In its nearly 100 years of existence, our university has built a solid reputation.
The Master’s program is accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education and internationally recognized. The programme of study lasts two academic years. The language of instruction is English.
This Master program aims to develop scientific and technological knowledge on materials and structures in both the public works and industrial sectors. It is characterized by a high degree of scientific specialization. The program focuses on the following specialized areas: numerical Modelling, constitutive laws, structural reliability, advanced experimental techniques, durability, modern concrete, geomechanics and earthquake engineering.
Besides attending lectures, you will be doing your own research into topics such as for example
- Poro-mechanical modelling of soil and rock erosion,
- Dynamic effect of capillary pressure on drying/wetting of cementitious materials,
- Analysis and modelling of stochastic degradation fields on the Île de Ré bridge: impact of uncertainties on the diagnosis,
- Soil Structure interactions in earthquake engineering supported by lecturers and professors of international standing.
You Will Learn
- Presentation of Centrale Nantes, Top French Engineering Institution
- Education and Research at Centrale Nantes
- Centrale Nantes : International campus
- The Master in Industrial Engineering, The Master in Civil Engineering
- Applications / Admissions
International Relations Manager
Master in Civil Engineering