Smurfit Masters Information Webinar – Ireland’s Leading Business School
Duration: 1 hour
Advance your leadership career with a Business Masters from UCD Smurfit School, in our vibrant and friendly capital city, Dublin, Ireland.
Ireland is one of the EU’s fastest growing economies and home to 1000+ leading multinational companies including Google, Facebook and Intel to name just a few
Join our webinar on Tuesday November 5th at 14:00 (local time) and learn more about Ireland’s highest ranked and globally accredited business school.
Date: Tuesday 5th November 2019
Time: 14:00 – 15:00 (Local Irish Time)
You’ll have the opportunity to hear from:
- Current students
- Admissions Manager – Laura Keely
- Careers Manager – Michael McDonnell
- International Students Liaison Officer – Jola Meagher
We hope that you can join us. Please complete the registration form and we’ll send you further instructions to log in to the webinar.
If you have any queries, you can contact the Smurfit Admissions Team by email: email@example.com
You Will Learn
- Why study for a Masters in Ireland & UCD Smurfit School
- The Range of Smurfit Masters Programmes
- Career Prospects and the Smurfit Careers Service
- Application Process
- Visa requirements
Admission DeadlineRolling (early application advisable)
International Student Liaison Officer
Senior Careers Manager