Online Open Days
Shape your Global Career in Europe’s Start Up Hub, Berlin ∣ Online Open Day
The Online Open Day will introduce you to the Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI)!
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin and focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field. The school has three concepts at its heart
Enterprise | Leadership | Success
Every course the school offers is designed with these principles in mind, which is why each programme focuses on improving your practical business skills and understanding of the industry. You will be provided with the tools and information that you need for professional success, as well as support from industry-focused academics who are at the top of their field. You will also benefit from extensive career support, which you can rely on for guidance and advice.
All of our courses use hands-on teaching methods, such as case studies, visits to exhibitions and businesses, guest speakers and classroom discussions. This means you will gain a practical understanding of how the concepts you are learning apply to real businesses.
After graduation, if you would like to extend your residence permit in Germany, you can apply for a job-seeking visa for up to 18 months.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation offers two different Bachelor’s Programmes:
- Bachelor in Economics & Business Administration
- Bachelor in Economics & Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
- Global MBA
- MA in International Tourism, Hospitality & Event Management
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA in Finance & Investments
- MBA Maritime & Shipping Management
- MSc in International Health Management
- DBA Doctorate in Business Administration
Learn more, join now the Online Open Day!
You Will Learn
- Why study this programme with BSBI
- Application Requirements
- Tuition & Fees
- Key Programme Information