Paper Technology in Munich – Join the international high-tech Master programme with a great future prospect in the sustainable industry of biofibre
Duration: 1 hour
Study Paper Technology – the international high-tech Master programme for Engineers in the beautiful city of Munich!
In this webinar, you’ll meet the master’s programme professors, the coordinator and an international student. Learn about the programme, the network and Munich as a study destination.
- Munich – a great location to study
- A professional teaching environment with experts from the industry
- Small classes and individual support
- Extremely well equipped laboratories
- Work possibilities at a PCS7 controlled pilot paper machine
- Excursions to (inter)national paper industry
- An international network of alumni
- Great job opportunities
- Programme is completely taught in English
- Offered as post-graduate or consecutive programme
- Dormitory opportunities in central Munich
- Courses start biannual (October and March)
The Master’s programme in Paper Technology develops paper engineers and experts. Students acquire current knowledge in all relevant areas of paper and cardboard manufacturing and gain deep insights in all of the important topics in this industrial sector.
You can apply to the Master’s programme with a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Paper Process Technology, Bachelor of Engineering or a Bachelor of Science degree. An English proficiency level of B2 (or equivalent results in TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS) is required for application and a min. score.
Pictures by Julia Bergmeister
You Will Learn
- Structure and content of the programme
- Admission requirements and application procedure
- Networking and career opportunities (industry)
- Study and life in Munich
- Services and support
Admission DeadlineFlexible, possible all year for winter or summer semester
Dr. Stephan Kleemann
M.A. / Coordinator