Business bachelors International Business Mangement (IBM) at Tio University (Netherlands)
International Business Management (BA)
Tio’s International Business Management bachelor programme is based on the International Business (IB) programme and places additional focus on finance and e-commerce. This means you will also feel right at home in the finance and online world after completing this bachelor programme.
Are you competitive, entrepreneurial, interested in trading on the stock exchange, interested in other cultures, good with numbers and figures, in control, internationally oriented and excellent in networking? Do you recognise yourself in these descriptions? Join our IBM webinar!
Why do students choose International Business Management?
- Tio offers accelerated studying: bachelor’s degree in just three years and an associate degree in 2 years.
- International trade creates many jobs and opportunities for well-educated young professionals. In the Netherlands alone, international trade accounts for more than 50% of the gross domestic product.
- When you complete this business degree, you will also be a specialist in finance. You will learn everything there is to know about stocks, bonds, futures and securities and about cash flows during a corporate takeover.
- You study at the Netherlands’ best business degree programme. Seven years in a row, since this programme’s introduction, as elected by the Higher Education Guide.
- E-commerce is an important component of the International Business Management programme, because a lot of trading is done online and cross channelling is becoming increasingly popular.
- You will have many career opportunities available to you after completing this bachelor programme.
- At Tio there is a strong focus on personal development and supervision.
About Tio University
Tio stands for personal, excellent and entrepreneurial education and has an excellent reputation as a renowned educational institute. Tio ticks all the right boxes: enthusiastic lecturers, small classes (max 16 students), clear information, excellent facilities and plenty of personal attention – all this takes place in an inspiring atmosphere.
The intended audience for this online open day are students looking for a bachelor’s programme, starting in September 2022 or January 2023, who have a minimum English level of B2 (CEFR).
Why choose Tio?
- Private education with professional lecturers from the industry
- Top rated programme for 10 years in a row and best university of applied sciences in the Netherlands.
- Maximum 16 students per class (11 on average).
- Choose your favourite campus in Amsterdam, Utrecht or Rotterdam!
You Will Learn
The IBM programme
- You will learn more about the curriculum, the projects and the internship opportunities.
- One of our excellent IBM professors will explain the teaching method at Tio University of Applied Sciences, which is focussed at “learning by doing”.
- One of our IBM students will tell you all about their course experiences and about the international opportunities during the programme.
- You will be informed about the international admissions procedure, the tuition fee, housing and package fee and visa for non-EU students.
- Did you know that non-EU students can apply for an orientation year visa from the Dutch government to stay after graduation?
- Most important, our professor and student will talk about the IBM career prospects!
Admission Requirements‘Havo, vwo (any profile), mbo4-diploma. Comparable diploma, e.g.: German Fachhochschulreife or Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), British GCE A-levels, French Baccalaureat, American High School (incl. a college preparatory programme) or secondary business education. English proficiency: CEFR: ≥ B2. TOEFL: iBT ≥ 75-80 points (Institutional TOEFL code Tio: 4764). IELTS academic: ≥ 6.0. Cambridge exam: ≥ 160 points / Cambridge First Certificate.
Admission Deadline1st of July 2022 for non-EU students /31 August 2022 (September 2022 intake) and 1st of November 2022 for non-EU students /31 December (January 2023 intake)