Medical and pharmaceutical biotechnologies at the University of Pavia, the best way to prepare your career for the future
Unfortunately, this webinar is not available anymore. Please, check our related webinars or provide your details on the side form, and we will inform you when a new webinar on the same Field of Study or University is availabre.
The Master’s Degree program in Medical and Pharmaceuticals Biotechnologies is a 2-year English-taught program which prepares graduates with highly skilled in designing, analyzing and researching biotechnologies in the biomedical and pharmaceutical field.
During a common first year the students acquire skills and knowledge on the fundamentals of biotechnology. In the second year the student will choose between two curricula:
1. Biomedical curriculum: focues on the pathogenetic mechanisms of diseases human, non-pharmaceutical (vaccines, biological drugs, gene and cell therapy) and pharmaceutical therapies.
2. Pharmaceutical curriculum: focuses on biotechnologies applied to the design, research and development, and analysis of innovative biotechnological drugs.
156 to 4000EUR / year
You Will Learn
– Discover the structure of this course and the career opportunities in the relevant field
– Learn why the University of Pavia is the ideal place for this study
– Admission and enrollment procedure for EU and Non-EU applicants
– Facilities, tuition fees and scholarships at the University of Pavia
• Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology or Biological Sciences or related subject or a Bachelor’s Degree awarded by non-Italian University that it has been evaluated suitable for the admission.
• Students who do not hold one of the above degrees should provide evidence that in their bachelor study they have acquired the following number of ECTS (in case of students outside the European Union, the equivalent number of hours of study) in these areas:
10 ECTS in mathematics, physics, computer science, and statistics;
10 ECTS in chemistry, botany, biochemistry, molecular biology, applied biology, histology, genetics, microbiology;
20 ECTS in biomedical and biotechnological disciplines.
• Knowledge of English corresponding at least to a B2 level