Online Open Days
Master’s programmes in Health & Wellbeing at Tampere University, Finland
The global challenges related in biomedical and health sciences bring also opportunities. With the emergence of numerous small enterprises, the fields of biomedical sciences and technology and health sciences are rapidly expanding and offer diverse career options for future graduates.
Study for Master’s degree in health and wellbeing sciences, engineering, technology at the second largest research university in Finland, at Tampere University.
We offer the following Master’s programmes:
- Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
- Biomedical Technology
- Public and Global Health Tampere
University is ranked among the top 350 universities in the world (Times Higher Education rankings 2021).
€10.000 to 12.000EUR / year
You Will Learn
- What are study opportunities in Health and Wellbeing at Tampere University
- What is it like to study in Tampere University
- What is student life in Tampere like
- What opportunities do you have after studies