Make room for ideas: a NABA story. An insight into NABA BA in Media Design and Multimedia Arts and BA in Graphic Design and Art Direction
The BA in Graphic Design and Art Direction leads students into the varied world of communication that has been increasingly expanding with the spreading of new medias. With its three main majors – Brand Design, Creative Direction and Visual Design –the BA is an interdisciplinary program that ranges between the various fields of graphic design, from advertising to digital publishing, from digital media to 3D motion graphics. Through the experimental activity of the creative workshops, students work on real projects in collaboration with international renowned professionals.
The BA in Media Design and Multimedia Arts provides the tools to interpret and participate in the complex reality of contemporary media. Focusing on the content, history and effects of audiovisual productions.
in the increasingly hybrid environment of cinema, video games and animation, the program explores language, writing, history and theory of cinema and media, shooting, editing and post-production techniques, conception and production of 2D and 3D animations, direction of photography, sound design, game design and interactive multimedia installations.
You Will Learn
- BA in Media Design and Multimedia Arts: brief presentation of the program + projects developed in class
- Good Stories Never Die: Perspectives from the Current Encounter between Storytelling and Technology
- A student’s experience: Luisa Bahl
- BA in Graphic Design and Art Direction: introduction + showreel
- The 3 majors: Brand Design, Creative Direction, Visual Design
- Live briefs + 1 of each major projects
- A student’s experience: Emma Ludovica Loria
- Admission Process
Admission RequirementsNo requirements needed.
Admission DeadlineSeptember 2020 (extended!) or January 2021 (new)
Graphic Design Academic Assistant
International Enrollment and Admissions Manager
2nd year student of the BA in Media Design and Multimedia Arts
Emma Ludovica Loria
3rd year student of the BA in Graphic Design and Art Direction