Join the future: Study MSc in Photonics at the Technical University of Denmark!
Duration: 30 Minutes
MSc in Photonics
Learn everything about the MSc in Photonics at the Technical University of Denmark via this online webinar.
You will get an insight in to the content of the study programme, the courses, the projects available to students. The Head of Studies will talk about the study environment, the academic requirements and the four lines of specialization:
– Biophotonics and sensors
– Components for optical communication
– Laser and light sources
– Photonic materials and structures
Furthermore, you can ask questions about the application procedure, the study environment and about living in Denmark in general.
You Will Learn
- The structure of the study programme.
- The content of the courses and the 4 study lines.
- Application requirements and procedures.
- Projects available to international students.
- Career prospects.
Admission DeadlineJanuary 15th for non-EU/EEA citizens March 1st for EU/EEA citizens
Head of Studies
International Recruitment Officer
Anna Ellen Vedel Braaby