Online Open Days
International Master’s in Computer Science and Digital Innovation – Embedded Systems
Duration: 1 hour
More than 98% of the world’s processors are located in embedded systems. Embedded systems confer added value to the products by either extending the range of the delivered functionalities or by enhancing the quality of a “traditional” functionality that is rendered to the user.
The mission of the Embedded Systems programme is to give students a holistic and multidisciplinary view and skillset on embedded systems, their underlying technologies, their development, and their integration.
Graduates become world-class specialists and innovators in the field of embedded systems, capable of developing smart embedded solutions for new challenges in domains of Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) and the Internet-of-Things (IoT). They are also capable of taking on leading management roles in embedded systems and more general ICT companies.
Why study at EIT Digital Master School?
- The EIT Digital Master School combines a technical major in computer science with a minor in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Students conduct their first year of study in one country and their second year in another country, at two of EIT Digital’s partner universities in Europe.
- Between the first and second years, students participate in a Summer School where they work on real business cases originating from EIT Digital’s European community of corporations, SMEs, start-ups, universities and research institutes. In the final semester of their studies, students also conduct an internship.
- Upon completion, graduates receive degrees from each of the two universities they studied in and a certificate from the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT).
You Will Learn
- Key information about the Master School’s unique Education scheme: two degrees from two different universities, the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) certificate, two-week summer schools, internship and master thesis well grounded in industrial security and privacy problems
- Detailed presentation of the curriculum and specializations
- European mobility and Career prospects
- The application process
- Scholarship opportunities
Admission DeadlineApplication deadline one: 1 February 2019 Application dealine two: 15 April 2019 We recommend non-EU citizens to apply in period one to allow sufficient time for visa.
Head of Master School