International Master’s in Computer Science and Digital Innovation – Cloud and Network Infrastructures
Duration: 1 hour
Learn how to create the next generation of wireless technologies with the international MSc ‘Cloud and Network Infrastructures’!
What will you be learning?
The programme provides a comprehensive view on network and cloud computing. You will learn to master network management, operation, and design on the one hand as well as cloud service and deployment models, implementation strategies, and application design on the other.
You will have the opportunity to work in application fields like smart cities, Industrial Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, autonomous driving and augmented virtual reality.
On top of those technical skills, you will also acquire extensive business skills by learning how to bring an innovation to the market. These additional entrepreneurial skills will give you your ticket to a successful career.
Why study at EIT Digital Master School?
- The EIT Digital Master School combines a technical major in computer science with a minor in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Students conduct their first year of study in one country and their second year in another country, at two of EIT Digital’s partner universities in Europe.
- Between the first and second years, students participate in a Summer School where they work on real business cases originating from EIT Digital’s European community of corporations, SMEs, start-ups, universities and research institutes. In the final semester of their studies, students also conduct an internship.
- Upon completion, graduates receive degrees from each of the two universities they studied in and a certificate from the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT).
You Will Learn
- Key information about the Master School’s unique Education scheme: two degrees from two different universities, the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) certificate, two-week summer schools, internship and master thesis well grounded in industrial security and privacy problems
- Detailed presentation of the curriculum and specializations
- European mobility and Career prospects
- The application process
- Scholarship opportunities
Admission DeadlineApplication deadline one: 1 February 2019 Application dealine two: 15 April 2019 We recommend non-EU citizens to apply in period one to allow sufficient time for visa.
Head of Master School