Online Open Days
Get ready to become tomorrow’s energy specialist with the European Master in Renewable Energy!
Taught by 8 European universities for the last 20 years, The European Master in Renewable Energy focuses on the technical understanding and implementation of renewable energy technologies. You will gain specific expertise in one of the main technologies or their integration into the energy system.
You can choose between a range of specialisations:
- Photovoltaics – taught at the University of Northumbria in the UK
- Wind Energy – taught at the National Technical University of Athens in Greece
- Grid Integration – taught at the University of Zaragoza in Spain
- Solar Thermal & Associated Renewable Storage – taught at the University of Perpignan in France
- Ocean Energy – taught at IST Lisbon in Portugal
- Sustainable Fuel Systems for Mobility – taught at Hanze UAS in the Netherlands
You will gain the technical, analytical and communication skills required for you to become a key member of the future energy workforce. The course is structured in three sections, guaranteeing you to spend time in at least two different EU countries and make contact with a wide range of European institutes and companies involved in the energy sector. The participating universities are recognised at an international level for their work in the field of renewable energy.
All our classes are taught in English. if you have a Bachelor in Engineering, Maths or Physics, you are welcome to apply to EMRE!
Join our webinar on 24/11 to learn more on the structure and objectives of the programme and meet the manager and professors!
You Will Learn
|– Objective and structure of the programme|
|– Modules descriptions|
|– Presentation of the different specialisations|
|– Meet and talk to the professors and manager of the programme|
Admission RequirementsDegree in engineering or a scientific discipline (e.g. physics, chemistry, mathematics…).
Admission Deadline1st May 2023 for non-EU students, 1st July for EU students
Senior Master Programme Manager
EMRE programme director in MinesParis PSL
Mari Paz Comech
Director of the grid integration specialisation in Zaragoza University