Online Open Days
Fudan-MIT International MBA
Enter the Virtual Lounge of Fudan University! It allows you to see video(s), download brochure(s), and even directly Apply. It can be be first step towards your Study at one of the oldest and most selective universities in China, located in Shanghai at the heart of China’s economic engine.
Founded in 1905, Fudan University was the first institution of higher learning in China to set up a department of business education. The School of Management (FDSM) has grown into one of the top-class educational institutions in China.
The MBA program was launched in 1996 through collaboration between the Fudan University School of
Management and the MIT Sloan School of Management. It aims to cultivate professionals with an international perspective and entrepreneurial spirit, well-adjusted to the demands of economic globalization in China and the rest of the world.
Fudan MBA ranked 34th in the world and No. 1 in the university based b-schools in mainland China in the newly released Global MBA Ranking 2019 by Financial Times. With continuous improvement in the ranking for 6 years, the program has maintained its position at the top 50 in the world for three consecutive years.
Advantages of the Fudan MBA Program:
- Attend courses led by international faculty with a diverse student body representing over 10 countries
- Second-degree opportunity from MIT, Yale, or York University
- Immerse yourself in Chinese culture through mandatory language courses in the first semester, students groups, campus activities, and more
- Interact extensively with leading companies through real consulting projects (iLab), courses taught by business leaders, forums, etc
- Scholarships available for outstanding students