Enroll in one of the best-ranked European Master of Economics
Duration: 1 hour
A comprehensive training in economics with master programs – Research or Professional focused – followed by a renown Ph.D. program
- The Professional Master is intended to equip you with the main tools of the professional economist, whether you intend to work in government, central banking, international organizations or private sector firms such as economic consultancies.
- The advanced and technically rigorous nature of the Research Master serves as an excellent foundation for the best PhD programmes and other research-focused roles.
A strong international experience
- ESL has developed a network of partner universities for exchange students and double / joint degrees.
Teaching & Research excellence
- Repec – Top economic institutions
[Ranked #71 in the world, consulted March 9 2017]
- Repec – Top economic institutions by graduate education
[Ranked #26 in the world, consulted March 9 2017]
- QS WUR 2018 in economics/econometrics
[Ranked #12 in the world, average UCLouvain #165]
Internationally renowned professors affiliated to reputed research centres
- Center for Operations Research and Econometrics – CORE https://uclouvain.be/en/research-institutes/lidam/core
- Center of Research in the Economics of Development – CRED
- Institute of Economic and Social Research – IRES
- Chaire Hoover d’éthique économique et sociale – ETES
Highly international study and work environment and exceptional student life
- on the city-campus of Louvain-la-Neuve
- close to Brussels, capital of the European Union hosting many headquarters of european and international institutions.
You Will Learn
- Advanced training associated to the Professional and the Research Master. Academic excellence, Preparation to PhD, Fields of specialisation, Internship and mobility
- English taught programs by accessible and internationonal-renowned professors.; small group lecturing.
- ESL’s unique location (near Brussels, a vibrant city-campus offering a large range of extra curricular activities)
- Employment opportunities : high placement rates, diversified sectors, strong alumni network
- The enrolment procedure, tuition fees and other practicalities
Admission DeadlineApril 30th, 2019 for Non-EU residents / August 31st, 2019 for EU residents
Full Professor/International Affairs Academic Coordinator
International Affairs Administrative Coordinator
ESL Administrative Officer
PhD in economics
Juliana Mesén Vargas
Research master student