Online Open Days
Dual Master’s Degree in Cyber Security in Several EU Countries
Duration: 1 hour
Learn how to make the digital world safer with the European MSc in Cyber Security!
What will you be learning?
The programme focuses on the study of the design, development and evaluation of secure computer systems, which are also capable of ensuring privacy for future ICT systems. The aim is to provide students with an understanding of the concepts and technologies for achieving confidentiality, integrity, authenticity, and privacy protection for information processed across networks.
Students will learn the fresh hot topics of the field including blockchain technologies, crypto currencies, practical (ethical) hacking, and quantum cryptography.
Why study at EIT Digital Master School?
- The EIT Digital Master School combines a technical major in computer science with a minor in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Students conduct their first year of study in one country and their second year in another country, at two of EIT Digital’s partner universities in Europe.
- Between the first and second years, students participate in an all-expense-paid Summer School where they work on real business cases originating from EIT Digital’s community of corporations, SMEs, start-ups, universities and research institutes. In the final semester of their studies, students also conduct an internship.
- Upon completion, graduates receive degrees from two universities they studied at, and a certificate from the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT).
You Will Learn
- Key information about the Master School’s unique Education scheme: two degrees from two different universities, the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) certificate, two-week summer schools, internship and master thesis well grounded in industrial security and privacy problems
- Detailed presentation of the curriculum and specializations
- European mobility and Career prospects
- The application process
- Scholarship opportunities
Admission DeadlinePeriod 1: November 15, 2019 to February 3, 2020 Period 2: February 17, 2020 to 17 April 2020 We recommend non-EU citizens to apply in period one to allow sufficient time for a visa processing.
EIT Digital Master School Programme Lead Cyber Secuirty
Head of Master School