The Master’s degree course in Physical Sciences – Biomedical physics curriculum is a 2-year English-taught program which provides physical, biological and radiobiological knowledge, calculation tools, physical techniques and skills on instrumentation and mathematical methods also used in hospitals and medical industry.
The program focuses on the use of basic and applied research in fields such as: medical diagnostics (for example with the development of imaging techniques, such as magnetic resonance, PET, SPECT and CT, or sensors for monitoring vital signs or therapies through measurement of suitable biomarkers); clinical therapy (for example with the study and development of advanced radiotherapy techniques, such as hadrontherapy, neutron capture therapy and oncological hyperthermia); dosimetry and radiation protection (ionizing and non-ionizing).
156 to 4000EUR / year
You Will Learn
– Discover the structure of this course and the career opportunities in the relevant field
– Learn why the University of Pavia is the ideal place for this study
– Admission and enrollment procedure for EU and Non-EU applicants
– Facilities, tuition fees and scholarships at the University of Pavia
• Bachelor’s Degree in Physics or Physics-related subject or a Bachelor’s Degree awarded by non-Italian University that it has been evaluated suitable for the admission.
• Knowledge of English corresponding at least to a B2 level or have taken a university course of English worth at least 3CFU.