Art & Ecology Postgraduate in the West of Ireland ∣ Learn more…
Duration: 1 hour
Art & Ecology Postgraduate in West of Ireland
In this webinar you will learn more about the Burren College of Art; a small, independent art college located in the rural environment of western Ireland.
We will be highlighting our new Post Baccalaureate and MFA programmes in Art & Ecology. This is an exciting new field which combines creative exploration of ecosystems, environmental concerns and social ecologies through a fine art studio practice.
These programmes are ideal for students who have already completed their undergraduate degree. The MFA is available for those who have completed their degree in Fine Art, and the Post Baccalaureate is open to students who have an art practice, but who majored in a non-art field as an undergraduate. All courses are taught in English, so a demonstratable proficiency is required.
Join the Online Open Day, discover the program!
You Will Learn
- Introduction to Burren College of Art and the advantage of studying in the unique environment of Western Ireland
- Introduction to the Art & Ecology programme
- What the difference is between the MFA, MA and Post Baccalaureate degrees
- The larger benefits of postgraduate study in Art & Ecology in a rapidly changing world.
- How to apply and scholarship options for international students.
Admission RequirementsBFA or other Bachelor’s level degree, in the case of the Post Baccalaureate
Admission DeadlineFebruary 1st, 2020
Dean of Academics
Dr. Lisa Newman
Director of Admission